How to Become a Registered Training Organisation

Want to deliver the Course in the Management of Licensed Premises?

Registered Training Organisations (RTO’s) wishing to apply for approval to deliver the Course in the Management of Licensed Premises need to write to the Director of Liquor Licensing and demonstrate that their organisation has industry experience in liquor licensing and responsible service of alcohol and that this course is similar to other qualifications on their scope of delivery.

RTO's must agree to comply with all conditions of the AQTF Standards for Registered Training and must meet the standards for trainers and assessors as set out in the AQTF2010 Essential Standards for Registration.

Want to deliver the nationally accredited unit Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol?

Registering with the Department will enable RTO details to be posted on the Department's website and to be kept up to date with liquor issues in Western Australia.

To become recognised by this agency for the purposes of delivering the responsible service of alcohol course, please complete and return the registration form to the Department. Please note you must attach a copy of your current status as a registered training organisation and proof of scope to deliver the nationally accredited Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol unit.

Want to become a Registered Training Organisation?

For information on how to become a registered training organisation in Western Australia please go to the Training Accreditation Council's website at for further information.

Please note this Department is not responsible for developing or accrediting nationally recognised courses, or approving registered training organisations.


For information on becoming an RTO please visit

For information on the Australian Qualifications Framework please visit:

Last updated: 21/05/2015 21:41:00 PM

Your ip address is logged as: