Are you a licensee or an approved manager and want to make sure you are compliant with the liquor laws in WA?
Then attend one of the Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor's free 'Compliance with the liquor laws in WA seminars'.
The seminar is designed to provide licensees and approved managers with an understanding of the liquor laws in WA.
The topics covered at each seminar will include:
- What constitutes the licensing authority
- Selling liquor in accordance with licence conditions and liquor legislation
- Obligations and responsibilities as a licensee or approved manager
- Documents to be maintained/available for inspection
- Sections of the liquor legislation not well known
- What can happen if things go wrong
- Accords and what they are about
To register for the next seminar, click here to complete some basic information, or call the Department of Racing Gaming and Liquor on 9425 1888